The agency is owned by Karina Volff, who has had several au pairs herself, and helps families finding au pairs.
"When you are a family, self-employed, 2 kids, dogs, horses and a house, an au pair is a life saver. But it takes time to find the right one, the perfect match. When you have the right match between au pair and family, the au pair not only becomes a helping hand and family member, but a personality that you invite to your home, that can contribute with a new exiting culture, and maybe improve the language skills for the kids. and the other way around the family can teach the aupair a lot about our culture, and that can be useful when they come back to the homeland. It goes both ways, and everybody has to be openminded."
We can not guarantee that all will be approved by the Board, but we do of course our best to ensure, that all criteria are met for approval.
Why choose us?
1. We have helped many families and aupairs in many countries.
2. We emphasize that it should be a good experience for both parties to use us.
3. We want to ensure that our families and au pairs live up to the standards and regulations on the area (Foreigndepartment). All families and au pairs are interviewed and screened personally.
4. We have many years of experience with having au pairs ourselves, and have a great network. So as a family we can help you better.
5. We are happy to help you if you have any questions.
6. We have our own contact person in the Foreign Department, who can help us with guidance and questions in any case. That optimizes your case both time wise and qualitywise.
Commitment is crucial when it comes to dealing with humans. So it's important for us, that it will be a positive experience for all.
Should there be problems between the parties, we are also able to accommodate this, and have experience in placing au pairs in another family, and finding a new au pair. We also help with conflict resolution or, at worst, repatriation.